Your shopping cart is empty!
- Inside the hazelnut with its shell surrounding the outside.
- 17mm+, 18mm+, 19mm+ sizes.
- With the outer shell of the natural hazelnut kernel, whose shell is broken.
- Sizes from 9 to 16mm.
- Heat-treated, separated from the skin, 5% skinned, blanched hazelnut kernels at the desired humidity level between 4-5%.
- Sizes from 9 to 15mm.
- Heat-treated, separated from the skin, 5% skinned, roasted hazelnut kernels at the desired humidity level between 0.8 - 3%.
- Chopped hazelnut obtained by chopping/cutting the roasted hazelnut kernels into smaller pieces.
- In desired length ranges between 0 - 12 mm.
- Hazelnut flour obtained as a result of grinding roasted hazelnut kernels.
- In desired length ranges between 0 - 3 mm.
- Hazelnut puree obtained by crushing the roasted hazelnut kernels and making them puree.
- It adds flavor and aroma to the product used.